Hi anyone who happens to check up on me! I haven't posted in a wile, I guess I've just been so darned distracted! We've had quite a bit going on down here in the Arctic( sort of :). ) not that its cold here any more in fact we've all ready been to the beach once this month! The water was cold, the sun was hot, ( As I found out much to my chagrin! sun burn.) and there were friends all around! Lots of fun! We've been cleaning and rearranging the house over the last couple of days(/weeks/months :).) so we've been carrying stuff over there, putting stuff over here and all that kind of stuff for Mom. Its been tons of fun!(quick is she behind me? no oh well :).) Well I guess that's all folks . on till next time, adios amigos!
Nathanial
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment