Monday, December 17, 2007

The mother hill

well sorry I have not posted for a wile but I'm back posting again so here gos.
well some of you might be wondering what the mother hill is so I'll tell you its a huge hill in the mishicot village park. We wanted to go sledding there so wen we had time we went and saw whether or not you were aloud to sled there well it looked like you were so we geared up took a sled and tried it out it was sweet! So we had bein sledding for a wile then mom came out of the car started sledding with us then we spotted a jump and set of to try it out it was kind of fun then mom spotted to more jumps so we set of again they were sweet. Then I went of the jump and fell of my sled and hit my leg on the ground pretty hard so I went and sat in the car for a wile and watched my brothers and read my book.

well good bye for now see you next time

than

No comments: