Yup I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't seen it with my Owen eyes a squirrel eating a nut on the roof of are house with all five boys staring at it through the window. With all of us yelling at it this is what it did.
then after we had been yelling at it and making allot of noise it finely did this.
it was kind of funny that it was just sitting there wile we yelled and yelled and yelled and yelled but I Guess it finely got tired of it and left.
well that's all for now so bye until next time.
Than.
Saturday, November 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Than,
It is good to have you back on line and posting again. Our family does enjoy your posts. Your family is lucky to have the squirrels. They are so entertaining.
How are you staying warm during the winter? Your grandma told me is was 16*
Do you have your Christmas wish list made out? It won't be long now.
Until next time,
Take care,
Aunt Linda
Post a Comment