arr me hartys I be capin than the most unknown pirate to sail the seven seas but yer land lubbers and I doubt ya understand half of what I be sayn so I'll till you the story of how I became capin of the shadow chaser in language that ya land lubbers can under stand. It started on a dark and dreary day we did chores and then we set out to pickup the rest of the crew. We did that then we went to the ship yard(the museum) and boarded a ship and got dressed in are pirate clothes I think you might want to see capin than and my crew so here we are.
me and my crew

and in the corner is my enemy admiral Collins.
here's me on my own.

Here's admiral Collins on his ship.

Here I am on the shadow chaser.

here's my first mate Maddie

now on to the farm we ate lunch and it started to clear a Little bit but stayed cold for the most part. Well after we ate lunch we went and explored then we milked some goats

]



and after that I was besieged by the duck army

I won...of course.
collin wiat

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Lee pull him out!!! Oh. never mind.

well i'v got to go now bye
No comments:
Post a Comment